1. Peruse the website for what you want or send us an email if you’re not quite sure what you’re looking for. See our work in stores like The Gardener and McGuire Furniture. Think about sizes, concrete colors, and leaf impressions. See the leaf library for information on what leaves are available in each season.
2. Either fill out the contact forms on the product pages or email us directly. Please let us know where you intend the pieces to be shipped, and whether this is a commercial or residential location, because this will affect shipping costs.
3. We will review the order and discuss finishes, colors, pricing, and shipping quotes with you.
4. Once all the details have been agreed upon, we ask for a deposit of 50% of the cost (not including shipping) through a check or cash. You may pay for 100% of the cost up front if you wish.
5. Pieces that are less than 20″ in diameter will be shipped through FedEx, and you will pay any FedEx shipping with the deposit. For larger pieces, we will connect you with a freight shipper and you will pay them directly.
6. When the piece(s) are ready to ship, we will contact you and ask for the remainder of the cost.
7. The piece will be shipped to your home and you’ll get to enjoy your brand new furniture or art.